Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Congratulations Sean Peck on Earning His Beads


Sean Peck completed his ticket and had his beading ceremony on January 13. Here is a summary of how he felt his ticket made a difference in the life of a boy:

"I know my ticket has made a difference. I have seen leaders catch the fire of wanting to be trained and this will greatly help boys around our district and council. I have seen boys take the lead in planning and gain life knowledge. I have been able to make positive changes that will see lasting effects in the boys of my entire zone. This has been a great experience for me."

1 comment:

  1. You Bears all look good. Keep up the good work and hopefully we will be the first patrol with all of us done. Let me know if I can help. Your friend Brother Bear!!!

    Matt Neilson

    ReplyDelete